Tuesday, December 31, 2019

2019 Book RoundUp

Here's a list of everything I read in 2019.

2019 was a slow reading year for me with only 117 books read. The last two years haven't been that conducive to reading and I also spend way too much time online. I need to adjust that for 2020. I had 1 reread that I've included under the 5 bites only because it's still a 5 bite read for me, but I originally read it in 2012. All titles without a review link, the reviews will go up in 2020 and I will add them as they post.

5 bites





Reread

4 bites and a nibble

4 bites

3 bites and a nibble

3 bites

2 bites and a nibble

2 bites
Hunt the Scorpion (also DNF)
Angel in Scarlet (also DNF)

1 bite and a nibble
The Conjurer (also DNF)

1 bite
Beach Lawyer (also DNF)
Revamp (also DNF)
Wolf Song (also DNF)
Dream Huntress (also DNF)
The Friday Edition (also DNF)

a nibble (.5)
The Silver Chain (also DNF)
Close Liaisons (also DNF)

DNF
Hunt the Scorpion
Angel in Scarlet
Wolf Song
Dream Huntress
Close Liaisons
The Conjurer
The Friday Edition

No comments:

Post a Comment