Thursday, April 4, 2019

Revamp

Book source ~ ARC
My review is voluntary and honest.
31 March 2012
Horror | Post-Apocalyptic | Paranormal
439 Pages


My Rating ~ 1 bite
DNF @79%

Apparently all of the power across the US went out for three days. When it came back on something weird was going on. Except nothing was reported in the news because reasons.

I struggled with this story from the beginning. It’s hard to get a handle on what is actually going on. It makes no sense at times and is completely ridiculous at others. Told from a couple of POVs, it’s mainly told from Emma’s and she’s a fucking moron. I kept slogging on and I really shouldn’t have. By the time I got to 79% Emma was about to do the ultimate of stupid shit of all the stupid shit she had done the entire book and I decided I just could not force myself to read another word. I hope they all die. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment