Monday, February 11, 2019

Beach Lawyer

My Kindle Reviews will consist of:
Kindle Lending Library
Kindle Unlimited
Kindle First
Freebies


*Book source ~ Kindle First
Avery Duff
1 May 2017
Suspense | Thriller
382 Pages
                                                                                       
My Rating ~ 1 bite
DNF @20%

Robert Worth is a lawyer. He does lots of lawyerly stuff. In great detail. Mind-numbingly boring detail. At 20% in, I had to give up or lose my sanity. The most exciting part is where he pushes the dillweed senior partner scumbag who then fires Worth on the spot, but even then he’s completely Worth-less. See what I did there? Characters are cardboard, women are there to be berated and sexually abused, Worth is ball-less. The writing is ho-hum. I sentence this book to the outgoing tide.

No comments:

Post a Comment