Sunday, June 9, 2024

AVR Weekly News ~ 546th Edition


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by 
Kimberly @ Caffeinated Reviewer. 
~ Recap the past week ~ 
~ Show what's upcoming ~ 
~ Share news ~ 
~ Display book hauls ~

  • Sunday ~ Meme AVR Weekly News ~ 545th Edition
  • Wednesday ~ Tour Spotlight ~ Belly Woman by Dr. Benjamin Black
  • Thursday ~ ReviewLast Place Seen by Alessandra Harris
  • Friday ~ Tour Spotlight ~ The Legendary Mo Seto by A.Y. Chan
  • Saturday ~ ReviewHidden Fury by Marie Flanigan
 
  • Monday ~ Tour Spotlight ~ Secrets of the Deep by Marisa Noelle
  • Friday ~ Meme ~ Friday Featured Spotlight ~ TWR Ultimate Tour: Belly Woman
  • Sunday ~ Meme ~ AVR Weekly News ~ 547th Edition

Hello and Happy Sunday!


On the Home Front:  Busy week and I'm so fucking tired of everything. I need a vacation from everyone and everything. But that's not going to happen. *sigh*

Saturday morning at about 6:28am the power went out. The map showed a small outage, so I had a feeling someone hit the power pole at the end of our road. The same pole someone hit in Feb of 2021. Anna left to go to her friend's place and she texted that someone hit the pole. So I was right. It took them 8 hrs to replace it last time. This time it took them only 6.5 hrs. Nice job! So, I got a late start on the cleaning, then showered, had dinner, watched Supernatural, and wrapped up this post.

Today, I'm hoping to read. I hope this every Sunday. Maybe one day I'll actually get to do it.

Touching Nature: Hotish, rain, humid, rain, hot but not too hot.

Book News: Not much to report here. Been too busy or too tired to read this week.

Don't Touch That Dial!:  Still rewatching The Mentalist and Supernatural.

At the Flicks: Nope

Cyberspace Playground: Wordle, Word Lots, Crossword Jam, Solitaire, jigsaw puzzles

Randomness:  Holy shit. Yes!


Carol's Nuggets of Wisdom: Karma always has the last word. Sometimes it takes awhile, but that's when it has a maximum effect. Because that person thought, all those years, that they got away with it (whatever the it is).

That's it for me. AVR News Update signing off. May all your books enthrall you.


From the library

Nope



Kindle First
June Pick and Bonus Pick



Freebies
Free at time of drafting.
Gaze twice, click once.

Nope


3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you're not getting any time to rest! :( And the power thing sucks. We don't have water right now in my area, and no notification or anything as to why!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope things start to look better at some point. I hear on the no vacation thing caregiver burn out is a true thing and i long past it years ago but i still doing the same schedule 7 days a week. If i did not have my crafting and my books i be in a mental looney bin for sure. Hope you have a better week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate when the power is out. I hope you get some rest and reading. As usual, I have plenty to work on this week. I got the BBYNA stuff and I need to figure that out and get going.

    Anne - Books of My Heart This is my Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete