Sunday, July 24, 2022

AVR Weekly News ~ 452nd Edition

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by 
Kimberly @ Caffeinated Reviewer. 
~ Recap the past week ~ 
~ Show what's upcoming ~ 
~ Share news ~ 
~ Display book hauls ~

  • Sunday ~ Meme ~ AVR Weekly News ~ 451st Edition
  • Sunday ~ Meme ~ AVR Weekly News ~ 453rd Edition

Hello and Happy Sunday!

On the Home Front: 
  • Sunday - Hubby and I had a Supernatural binge.
  • Monday - Got 2nd estimate for new deck and porch roof. I'm going with them. 
  • Tuesday - My SIL was able to get mom scheduled for her last test. Tues 7/26. Then, like Carnac the Magnificent, we'll have our answer and a treatment plan can begin.
  • Wednesday -  Worked outside. 0/10 do not recommend.
  • Thursday -  Morning was busy with a Dr appt for Trip, a stop at Lowe's for wood stain for the new deck, and grocery pick up. Anna (and Mr. Puggles) made it home from Ohio safe.
  • Friday - Contractors started on my new front deck and porch roof. I'm so excited!
  • Saturday - Contractors came back which was a surprise because I thought they wouldn't be back until Monday. Woot!
  • Today - Probably lazing around. Stupid heat. Wait...lazing is good.
Touching Nature: Hot hot hot! Some rain Thurs, but no cooling down. Yuck. Trip and I cleared everything from the front of the house Weds and then I mowed the front and side yards. That was it though cuz I thought I was gonna die. 

Book News: Nothing to report here.

Don't Touch That Dial!: Supernatural season 8 begins. Anna also wanted me to watch some Disney movies with her, so we did Encanto, Luca, Turning Red, and Ron's Gone Wrong.

At the Flicks: Not yet.

Cyberspace Playground: Still Wordle and Zen Match

Randomness:  Yep. This is me.


Carol's Nuggets of Wisdom: It's hot. Get naked (at home) and take a cool bath or shower. Stay cool out there.

That's it for me. AVR News Update signing off. May all your books enthrall you.


From the library
Nope


Purchased Paperback
I bought this when it went down to $3.33. 
Weird price, but score for me. :D



Freebies
Free at time of drafting.
Gaze twice, click once.

None

6 comments:

  1. Busy as always Carol!! Have an amazing lazy day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I'm a -5/10 on the outside work right now. It's still 90 for the real feel after dark. The tomatoes like it. Stay cool. This week looks rainier which I prefer.

    Anne - Books of My Heart This is my Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the gaze twice click once! Have a great week, happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great that the deck and roof are finally underway!

    This heat is SO STUPID!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to seeing pictures of the new porch and deck! Stay cool my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to watch Supernatural - shocked we haven't watched it yet! Your deck will look amazing.
    Have a wonderful week ahead!

    ReplyDelete