Sunday, October 31, 2021

AVR Weekly News ~ 419th Edition

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by 
Kimberly @ Caffeinated Reviewer. 
~ Recap the past week ~ 
~ Show what's upcoming ~ 
~ Share news ~ 
~ Display book hauls ~

  • Sunday ~ Meme ~ AVR Weekly News ~ 418th Edition
  • Sunday ~ MemeAVR Weekly News ~ 420th Edition

Hello and Happy Sunday!






On the Home Front: Every year I forget that October is my blog anniversary. This month celebrates my 10th year of blogging. Where does the time go? I should probably do some kind of post with tips or some shit. lol

Also, today is hubby and my 24th anniversary. Damn. I forgot to get a cake. I'll have to fix that this week. lol 

And, Happy Halloween!!

Picked up my Pilot on Monday afternoon. So glad to have my baby back! Um, I can't remember doing much else this past week. 

Touching Nature: I engaged in Battles IV & V of Leafageddon this week. Weds. I had the leafy horde beat back then Ma Nature stepped in with rain and some wind on Thurs. evening and I had to clear them out again yesterday. Whew! Otherwise it's been a nice Fall week.

Book News: I finally had a bit of a binge and now I have 5 reviews to write.

Don't Touch That Dial!: Been watching Criminal Minds and now I started Cold Case. lol Hubby and I finally started Rebels.

At the Flicks: Might try to see Dune next weekend.

Cyberspace Playground: Nope

Randomness: 

Carol's Nuggets of Wisdom: I have an oldie but a goodie: Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. Unless you're into that kind of thing. In that case, have fun.

That's it for me. AVR News Update signing off. May all your books enthrall you.


From the library
Nope



Freebies
Free at time of drafting.
Gaze twice, click once.




1 comment:

  1. Wow, congrats on your 10 year blogaversary! I haven't started battling the leaves yet. They are in the back yard so nobody cares but me and the wet weather is making it harder to blow them up into a pile. But we need the rain. And the leaves make it so much harder to find the dog poop!

    Anne - Books of My Heart This is my Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete