Monday, October 29, 2018

Rattus New Yorkus

Book source ~ NetGalley
21 August 2018
Horror
112 Pages

My Rating ~ 4 bites

Chris and Benita Jackson have their own exterminating company and they’re one of several with a city contract. On a good day it’s hard to keep up with the rat population in New York City, but when they are ordered to use a new rodenticide named Degenesis, things are about to escalate and quickly.

If you have a phobia about rats DO NOT read this story. Because ewwwww! On the one hand I love the rat trivia I learned. On the other hand, the rats in this book? They are not your typical rat. They are disturbing on so many levels it’s not funny. This is a creature feature of horror and your cute little pet rat is not the star. No sirreebob. Go ahead. Pick it up by the wiry tail, if you dare.

2 comments:

  1. I love Hunter Shea and this one was so gross as I hate rats!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was my first Hunter Shea. I agree! It was ewwwwwwww! lol

      Delete