Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Cemetery Girl

Book source ~ Library
Illustrator ~ Geraldo Borges
28 August 2018
Graphic Novel | YA | Paranormal
120 Pages

My Rating ~ 4 bites and a nibble

It’s been nearly three years (wtf?! That long?!) since I read the 2nd installment, but I had no problem picking up where the trilogy left off. Calexa Rose Dunhill, the Cemetery Girl, still has no idea who she is (she chose her name) or how she ended up in the cemetery. But someone has come along who will be the key to everything. And boy, is it fucked up.

My enjoyment of the conclusion is only marred by the sort of clichéd ending. But only a little bit. It’s still a great story! Also, the artwork is fantastic. I love it.

2 comments:

  1. I really want to read a Charlaine Harris book! I loved the TV show so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I preferred the books to True Blood. I just couldn't get into the show. *sad face* I enjoyed her Harper books and this graphic novel trilogy though. :)

      Delete