It's time for a brand new challenge for the New Year: 2016 Bookish Resolutions Challenge hosted by Laura at trips down imagination road and Michelle at Because Reading.
You can sign up HERE anytime between December 1st and March 1st. The Challenge starts January 1st and ends December 31st. The 2016 Bookish Resolutions Challenge is about setting New Years Resolutions for books and book blogging.
1. Get my NetGalley % up to a minimum of 80. Currently at 45%Reading Goals
2. Finish 3 series that I have started and that are now complete.
3. Listen to a minimum of 1 audiobook a month in addition to the ones with the boys.
4. Work on backlogged review requests. Try to rebuild review spreadsheet that was lost when computer crashed to help with this goal.
1. Write reviews no more than 24 hrs after completing book unless real life interferes.Blog Goals
2. Draft posts for current reads, so I only have to slot in the review when finished.
3. Draft meme posts a few months ahead of time.
4. Maintain alternating schedule as closely as possible: M-W-F then T-TH-S with a weekly Sunday Post.
4. Start new memes: InD'tale Treasure Chest and Kindle Reviews
1. Develop healthier habits.Personal Goals
Drink more water
Give yoga a try
2. Get this catastrophe of a filing system under control.
3. Write/plot/research my stories a minimum of 20 minutes, 3 days a week.
Bonus: Money permitting, finish the Exterior Library. Post pics.