Sunday, March 18, 2018

AVR Weekly News ~ 237th Edition

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by 
Kimberly @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. 
~ Recap the past week ~ 
~ Show what's upcoming ~ 
~ Share news ~ 
~ Display book hauls ~

<<< Flip Back

  • Sunday ~ Meme ~ AVR Weekly News ~ 236th Edition
  • Monday ~ Review ~ A Tale Du Mort by Katrina Monroe
  • Wednesday ~ Review ~ Desperately Seeking Sixty-Nine by JD Frettier
  • Friday ~ Meme ~ Friday Featured Spotlight ~ The Juniper Court Series

Page Forward >>>

  • Sunday ~ MemeAVR Weekly News ~ 238th Edition

--- AVR News Update ---
Hello and Happy Sunday!

On the Home Front: I'm sick of everything right now. E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G. I'm frustrated and pissed off. Happy 50th Birthday to me (tomorrow). Just a wonderful way to celebrate half a century. Guess I'll have to put on my happy face.

Touching Nature: After getting snow on Monday, we're back to normal Spring-like issues.

Book News: I've managed to read a little bit. I have 2 reviews to write but I don't fucking feel like it.

Don't Touch That Dial!: Trip and I have finished season 4 of Arrow and are into season 5. I have an extreme dislike of the show now, but Trip wants to finish what's on Netflix, so I guess I will, too. I'm looking forward to Jessica Jones season 2.

At the Flicks: Not yet...

Cyberspace Playground: Nothing.

Randomness: 

Carol's Nuggets of Wisdom: Life sometimes sucks ass and you just gotta suck it up. It's a lot of sucking.

That's it for me. AVR News Update signing off. May all your books enthrall you.
∞ Shelf Additions ∞
From the library
Nothing


Freebies
Free at time of drafting.
Gaze twice, click once.



4 comments:

  1. Sorry it's been one of those weeks. Hopefully things look up soon. Love that pigeon quote. LOL

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 11th Percent looks good. Sorry this week has you hating on everything. Happy Birthday Carol. 50 was a good year and I hope yours is as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry your week was crummy but happy birthday! Maybe next week will be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday! Hopefully you'll have a great day despite everything being a bit miserable right now.

    ReplyDelete