Sunday, March 25, 2018

AVR Weekly News ~ 238th Edition

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by 
Kimberly @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. 
~ Recap the past week ~ 
~ Show what's upcoming ~ 
~ Share news ~ 
~ Display book hauls ~

<<< Flip Back

  • Sunday ~ Meme ~ AVR Weekly News ~ 237th Edition

Page Forward >>>

  • Sunday ~ MemeAVR Weekly News ~ 239th Edition

--- AVR News Update ---
Hello and Happy Sunday!


On the Home Front: I had a lovely 50th birthday on Monday. I spent all day with my favorite peeps, we had dinner at Texas Roadhouse, and then we watched Guardians of the Galaxy 1 & 2 which I had not seen yet. Hubby gave me my presents, Trip's present showed up Weds and my oldest son's (who lives in Ohio) showed up on Thursday. It was like having my birthday a whole week. lol

Touching Nature: We've had snow. Again. In North Carolina. We should be wearing shorts by now, dammit!

Book News: I've got nothing to report here.

Don't Touch That Dial!: Arrow season 5 sucks ass. That is all.

At the Flicks: Nope

Cyberspace Playground: Nope

Randomness: Seems legit.


Carol's Nuggets of Wisdom: When it rains it pours and that's usually when you don't have an umbrella.

That's it for me. AVR News Update signing off. May all your books enthrall you.
∞ Shelf Additions ∞
From the library
Nothing


Freebies
Maybe? I can't remember.



6 comments:

  1. Happy Wonderful Birthday to you! I am glad you got to have a weeklong celebration! You deserve it. Sounds like a wonderful time! Enjoy your week and happy reading!

    Mary my #SundayRoundup

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! and have a great reading week ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, we both had our birthdays this week! Well, happy birthday! Winter has been sticking around longer than usual this year, maybe we'll get some sunshine this week?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a lovely week for you. Happy Birthday!

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you had a great birthday, so glad! And I'm so envious of your cake - your husband gets points for that. LMAO at the printer graphic, yeah, so true. I agree with you on the weather - we have the 80s, thank goodness! I hate cold. Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete