Sunday, August 20, 2017

AVR ~ 207th Edition

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by 
Kimberly @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. 
~ Recap the past week ~ 
~ Show what's upcoming ~ 
~ Share news ~ 
~ Display book hauls ~

<<< Flip Back

  • Sunday ~ Meme ~ AVR Weekly News ~ 206th Edition
  • Tuesday ~ Review ~ The White Magic Five and Dime by Steve Hockensmith and Lisa Flock
  • Thursday ~ Review ~ Baltimore, The Plague Ships by Mike Mignola

Page Forward >>>

  • Sunday ~ MemeAVR Weekly News ~ 208th Edition

--- AVR News Update ---
Hello and Happy Sunday!

On the Home Front: Ok, so, you know how a baby typically has to be pushed forcefully, and I'm sure quite painfully (it was painful for me to be the pusher, I'm sure it was painful being the pushee), through the birth canal before it can be born into an exciting and wonderful new life? Yeah, this past week has been my birth canal. Drama, drama, and oh! look, more drama, a head cold from hell and other issues and there you have it. I've still got my exciting new plans (tweaked a lot since last week), but things are proceeding a bit (ok, a lot) more slowly than I'd hoped. But that's ok. Forward is still the motion even if it's slower than I'd like. Big changes are coming. Some of those changes will be on the blog - more books, not less as it's been lately. I hope you'll bear with me as I make them.

Touching Nature: It's been hotter than Satan's asshole, but the last few days have actually not been too bad. And it looks like we have thunderstorms moving in this week and we may drop into the low 80s! Dare I get my hopes up? Sure, why not?!

Book News: Nothing. Absolutely nothing. See above.

Don't Touch That Dial!: Trip and I managed several episodes of our Star Wars: Clone Wars rewatch.

At the Flicks: November probably.

Cyberspace Playground: Nope.

Randomness: 


Carol's Nuggets of Wisdom: Did I share an easy way to remove lint from your dryer trap? I take a used dryer sheet, run it along the trap and off it comes - slick as shit. You're welcome.

That's it for me. AVR News Update signing off. May all your books enthrall you.
∞ Shelf Additions ∞
From the library
Bupkis


For Review
Many thanks to Red Adept Publishing



Freebies
Nope




5 comments:

  1. Wow. That cover and title for Molten Dust is awesome. Curious what it is about. Yeah, birthing change is always painful. I feel like I'm in a bit of a rut too. I expect it will pass. Looking forward to your changes. Good luck:)

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! I love that Molten Dust cover and I hope your birthing goes alright.

    Here’s my Sunday Post!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog and join in this week’s Book Photo Sundays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with all you are going through. Drama gives me stress headaches so I feel you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best of luck with all your going through!! Hope you can enjoy a good read! Have a great week!
    Stormi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry for this painful "re" birthing. I hope things do progress in the right direction for you. Sometimes we do have to be patient, and that is not my strong suit, either. Like Kimba, I've started noticing drama gives me stress headaches as well. I look forward to your changes.

    ReplyDelete