Friday, October 12, 2012

Mask of the Pharaoh

Title ~ The Legionnaire: Mask of the Pharaoh
Author ~ SJ Parkinson
Publisher ~ Red Adept
Published ~ 30 May 2012
Genres ~ Mystery/Suspense

My Rating ~ 5 out of 5


Steven Anderson is an insurance investigator and when the golden burial mask of Tutankhamun is stolen from a guarded cargo hold of a ship he is called in to see if he can recover the artifact so his company doesn’t have to pay out.

I love a good mystery and this one had me stumped. I couldn’t figure out who was guilty, though I had my suspicions (proven correct) about one of the individuals responsible and I couldn’t figure out how it was done. Very clever! I kept wanting to peek at the end just to see whodunit and how. I managed to resist, but just barely.

The story flowed smooth and quick with no lag. Excellent! Can I just say that I love Steven Anderson? If I wasn’t already married to a most wonderful man I would pursue him. Well, if he were a real guy and not a fictional character. *winks*

I am very much looking forward to reading more about Steven Anderson and can’t wait for the next book.

*Many thanks to Red Adept for providing me with a review copy. Please see disclaimer page.

No comments:

Post a Comment