Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Damned Souls and a Sangria

 
My Kindle Reviews will consist of:
Kindle Lending Library
Kindle Unlimited
Kindle First
Freebies
Book source ~ Kindle Unlimited
2 October 2020
Paranormal | UF
322 Pages

My Rating ~ 5 bites

Tori, a human bartender in a magic guild, has been through a lot in the last year. Wait, has it been a year? Yes, I believe it has. There was mention of her work anniversary, right? At the Crow & Hammer? So much has happened it seems longer. This book is the explosive end to the Guild Codex: Spellbound series, but don’t worry. There are multiple sister series already in the works. Thank the Book Gods. 

I cannot emphasize enough how much I have enjoyed Tori’s journey into the world of magic, danger, and hot men. Ok, there are other great characters, but nommy men are just, well, nommy. I love diving into each book as Tori and her best friends navigate evil dickwads and try to save Ezra from his past.

This is so hard to write without giving anything away. So I’m just going with a generic: It’s worth it! Read, read them all! This book (and all of them) have that rare combination I love: paranormal elements, magic, hot guys, steaminess, humor, action (so much action!), and wonderful characters. Add in a great plot arcing across the series and boom! Hours of entertainment at your fingertips. Do not pass these up. Seriously. I kept my Kindle Unlimited subscription for this author. Ok, a few others, too, but mostly this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment