Monday, September 21, 2020

Sweep-Stakes

My Kindle Reviews will consist of:
Kindle Lending Library
Kindle Unlimited
Kindle First
Freebies
Book source ~ Kindle Unlimited
10 August 2019
Paranormal | Mystery
186 Pages

My Rating ~ 2 bites and a nibble

When Brighton got whammied in the last book, they didn’t solve the problem. So this book is about finding some vampire blood to fix her and keep her from turning full zombie.

This series started out with such promise, but it’s been heading downhill. Now, it’s not only heading downhill, it’s picking up significant speed. The plot is ho-hum, the writing has gotten worse, and don’t get me started on the editing. Is there even an editor? I’m not so sure. I was going to stop with this book because this series just isn’t worth my time anymore, but decided to give the next book a try. Yeah, don’t. There just aren’t enough cute and funny moments in this to offset the bad. I don’t recommend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment