Friday, September 11, 2020

Panic Broom

My Kindle Reviews will consist of:
Kindle Lending Library
Kindle Unlimited
Kindle First
Freebies

Book source ~ Kindle Unlimited
13 July 2019
Paranormal | Mystery
172 Pages

My Rating ~ 3 bites and a nibble

Zombies. This one centers around zombies. Am I serious? Yep. The premise is pretty exciting, where a fairly powerful witch has been fucking around with necromancy and then is murdered right in the middle of her spell (well, shit), but that’s pretty much all that’s interesting about this. There’s a marriage proposal I saw coming from a mile away and there are some funny and cute moments, but this series is starting to go downhill. The writing and editing are getting very sloppy. I’ll keep going (for now) and see what’s next.


No comments:

Post a Comment