Friday, August 14, 2020

Deception Walk

My Kindle Reviews will consist of:
Kindle Lending Library
Kindle Unlimited
Kindle First
Freebies


Book source ~ Kindle Unlimited
14 October 2019
Paranormal | Mystery
140 Pages

My Rating ~ 4 bites and a nibble

Lacey Fitzpatrick and hubby Sam Firecloud are a wonder duo. Ok, Maybe I’m the only who calls them that. Lacey is a private detective and Sam creates pottery. But he also senses ghosts. Lacey and Sam do their best to release ghosts trapped on the Earthly plane and that requires info. They’re pretty good at it, too. When an old flame of Sam’s blows into town and takes him to lunch then disappears, Sam’s suddenly the #1 suspect of dastardly things. Which is bullshit. Grrrr!

Well this one just pissed me off. I mean, come on! Sam is getting to be well-known so how could they ever suspect him of killing an old flame he hasn’t even talked to in years? Prepare to be angry for this one. I’m tellin’ ya! Anyway, it all works out in the end because of course it does! We’re talking about Sam and Lacey here. All-in-all a great read! Despite, or maybe because of, the anger.

No comments:

Post a Comment