Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Gangster Walk

My Kindle Reviews will consist of:
Kindle Lending Library
Kindle Unlimited
Kindle First
Freebies

Book source ~ Kindle Unlimited
10 October 2018
Paranormal | Mystery
182 Pages

My Rating ~ 4 bites



Paranormal investigators Lacey Fitzpatrick and Sam Firecloud get a call from a Cameron Gregory, a tech whiz who is one of the youngest and richest men in America. But all his smarts and money can’t seem to get rid of a ghost problem he has at one of his mansions. So, Lacey and Sam fly across country, in style no less, and do what they do best.

I love how each one of these stories unfold with the first walk to see what kind of info Sam can get about the ghost and then Lacey’s research to track said ghost down when they were alive. This time it’s mobster related. Wow. No wonder the ghost is so pissed. Not sure how I feel about Cameron, but I like the other characters. An interesting quick read.

No comments:

Post a Comment