Sunday, November 17, 2019

AVR Weekly News ~ 318th Edition

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by 
Kimberly @ Caffeinated Reviewer. 
~ Recap the past week ~ 
~ Show what's upcoming ~ 
~ Share news ~ 
~ Display book hauls ~

<<< Flip Back

  • Sunday ~ Meme ~ AVR Weekly News ~ 317th Edition
  • Monday ~ ReviewThe Captive by Grace Burrowes
  • Tuesday ~ ReviewThe Conjurer by Cordelia Frances Biddle
  • Wednesday ~ ReviewThe Long Call by Ann Cleeves
  • Thursday ~ Review ~ Guilt by Association by Marcia Clark
  • Friday ~ Review Chop Shop by Andrew Post
  • Saturday ~ ReviewThe Fixer: The Naked Man by Jill Amy Rosenblatt

Page Forward >>>

  • Monday ~ Review ~ Blood Type by K.A. Linde
  • Tuesday ~ Review ~ Hide and Seek by Mary Burton
  • Wednesday ~ Review ~ Reign of the Vampires by Rebekah R. Ganiere 
  • Thursday ~ Review ~ The Traitor by Grace Burrowes
  • Friday ~ Review ~ Cover Your Eyes by Mary Burton
  • Saturday ~ Review ~ Keep Her Close by M.J. Ford
  • Sunday ~ MemeAVR Weekly News ~ 319th Edition

--- AVR News Update ---
Hello and Happy Sunday!

On the Home Front: Appointments were kept. Things got done. We did Pokemon GO community day. Groceries were bought. Today I may make some brownies. I'm tired. But I did get some reading done this week, so yay!

Touching Nature: Cold. Windy. Rainy. The end.

Book News: I'm at 88% on NetGalley! I have another week's worth of reviews going up this week, so I think I may make it to 90%. *fingers crossed* I had 8 reviews to write and I finished 5. Then I finished another book, so that upped the total from 3 to 4. And I'm working on finishing another. So, I'll have 5 reviews to write this week. *sigh* I dropped my Goodreads Challenge down from 150 to 100, so the book I just finished made that goal. Anything else will be a bonus. This year, like last year, was just a bad reading year. :(

Don't Touch That Dial!: Managed 1 Dexter, but that's it. Well, we did get Disney+ and the boys and I watched The Mandalorian. We like it! Other than that, it's just been some sports.

At the Flicks: None

Cyberspace Playground: None

Randomness: Actually, I prefer the one on the right, too. lol

Carol's Nuggets of Wisdom: Ma Nature is being mean, so I rewarded myself with some reading. It soothes the savage beast.

That's it for me. AVR News Update signing off. May all your books enthrall you.
∞ Shelf Additions ∞
From the library
Nothing


From NetGalley
Because I couldn't pass them up.



Freebies
I think I did? 
But it's Saturday night and I have a good book to get back to, 
so I'll check next week.




4 comments:

  1. The only thing good about the weather is that it feels cozy inside, so I feel you on that front. Hope you enjoy the reading (and the brownies if you baked them into existence)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm, brownies. I want some. Good luck with your NetGalley ratio. Have a great week!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a good week to stay in and read. Yesterday was SO windy. Today is better I was able to wear flip-flops to take the dog out instead of needing socks. And I see some sun. I like your book haul. Congrats on your great Netgalley progress. I hope it's an even better week ahead!

    Anne - Books of My Heart Here is my Sunday Post   

    ReplyDelete
  4. Netgalley is a real roller coaster :)

    Wishing you a great reading week, and congrats on reading 100 books!

    ReplyDelete