Sunday, March 3, 2019

AVR Weekly News ~ 283rd Edition

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by 
Kimberly @ Caffeinated Reviewer. 
~ Recap the past week ~ 
~ Show what's upcoming ~ 
~ Share news ~ 
~ Display book hauls ~

<<< Flip Back

  • Sunday ~ Meme ~ AVR Weekly News ~ 282nd Edition

Page Forward >>>

  • Tuesday ~ Review ~ Secondborn by Amy A. Bartol
  • Thursday ~ Kindle Review ~ Haunted and Hexed by Misty Bane
  • Saturday ~ Review ~ BtVS: Season 12, Vol 1: The Reckoning by Christos Gage
  • Sunday ~ Meme ~ AVR Weekly News ~ 284th Edition

--- AVR News Update ---
Hello and Happy Sunday!

On the Home Front: It's been a blah week doing blah things. I don't expect to do much exciting stuff this week until Sunday when I fly to Ohio. I'm not worried about flying. I'm stressed about the check in and stuff. I mean, I ordered the tickets online. I hate invisible tickets. I freak each time we do the online tickets for the Hurricanes and I have to pull them up on my phone. Anyway, so what happens when I get to the airport? And how early should I be there? I haven't flown since 1997. Gah! This is why I prefer to drive.

Touching Nature: Mostly chilly and rainy. Oh, good. We were just so parched here. *sarcasm*

Book News: I now have 3 weeks of this month ready with posts. Reading is just coming in spurts. Heh eh...I said coming and spurts in the same sentence. Which reminds me that I haven't read any steamy stuff in awhile.

Don't Touch That Dial!: Still watching Criminal Minds. We're in Season 3: Goodbye Gideon, Hello Rossi. Not a fan of Rossi so far.

At the Flicks: Captain Marvel is just around the corner!

Cyberspace Playground: I was watching some Punisher videos but other than that, nothing interesting.

Randomness: This is hilarious and kinda sad. lol
Carol's Nuggets of Wisdom: I've had zero motivation for some time now. It's probably hormones. I'm sitting here waiting for menopause to finally hit for good. I honestly think it's teasing me and I'm becoming quite annoyed. Anyway, I try to get at least one thing accomplished in my day. Even if it's just emptying the dishwasher and dish drainer, which is something I do every single day, then I feel a bit better.

That's it for me. AVR News Update signing off. May all your books enthrall you.
∞ Shelf Additions ∞
From the library
None


Kindle Lending Library
March Picks
Not exactly sure why I got two picks for March 
unless it's because my birthday is this month. *shrugs*



Kindle First
March Pick

Nothing. 
All 6 were completely uninteresting to me.


Freebies
Free at time of drafting.
Gaze twice, click once.





5 comments:

  1. Don't start me on flying and taking planes as I am always overstressed! I hope everything will be well! Sophie @bewareofthereader

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it is supposed to be much colder and sunny this week after today, but they forecast sun last week and it rained every other day. It's good you have posts set up and can have a nice break. Enjoy you trip! Anne - Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your flight goes smoothly! I used to fly often, and I hate airports. Things always went pretty smoothly for me, though. Have a good week!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will fly in August and did a direct flight. My tickets come up on an app. Hope all goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm excited for Captain Marvel! Will go see it this weekend.
    I'm used to ticketless flying now... It's not so bad. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete