Friday, December 21, 2018

A Christmas to Remember

Book source ~ NetGalley
3 December 2013
Contemporary | Romance | Holiday
224 Pages


My Rating ~ 3 bites and a nibble

Dream a Little Dream  (Lucky Harbor #8.5) ~ Jill Shalvis (4 bites) ~ Melissa has a near death experience that makes her rethink her treatment of Ian. Staring Death in the face will do that to a person.

Every Year (Chaos #2.5) ~ Kristen Ashley (DNF 1 bite) ~ This may be a perfectly fine story, but I could not stand the beginning. Apparently I don’t like motorcycle romances. Old lady? My man? And every single damn person has a nickname. I gave up. Next!

Silent Night (Last Chance #6.5) ~ Hope Ramsey (3 bites) ~ The writing is a bit simplistic and Maryanne has an idiot moment, but otherwise a decent heart wringing tale.

Have Yourself a Messy Little Christmas (Everson, Texas #0.5) ~ Molly Cannon (4 bites) ~ Dinah is a bit too perky and anal about organization to like completely, but she seems to be perfect for slob Lincoln.

A Family for Christmas (Tallgrass #1.5) ~ Marilyn Pappano (4 bites) ~ I’m not completely sold on Jared (he better change his attitude about Ilena’s former in-laws pdq), but I really like Ilena.

No comments:

Post a Comment