Saturday, November 17, 2018

Turned

Book source ~ NetGalley
1 April 2014
Paranormal | Romance
384 Pages

My Rating ~ 1 bite
DNF @20%

I tried. I really did. Who doesn’t love a good vampire story? Apparently me. I hate the characters. I truly do. The world is confusing. There’s an info dump right before I gave up at 20%, but there’s not much I can tell you about it. Something about vampires are real, the FBI finds out, tells the vampires they’ll keep their secret then secretly goes and recruits rogue vampires to create more vampires. I guess it goes all wrong (ya think?) and now there’s some really idiotic plan to use some human women to fix things? I think? 20%. I should know more about this world than what I do. The vampire agent, Ty, is the biggest dick I’ve read about in a while. I loathe him. The human female, Ana, that’s supposed to be key to everything is a moron ruled by her wet panties. Ugh. I can’t even, so I didn’t. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment