Saturday, November 10, 2018

Grave Destinations

Book source ~ NetGalley
3 January 2014
Paranormal | Romance
203 Pages

My Rating ~ 4 bites and a nibble


Ruby Dawson is a kickass reaper, but when her boss sends her on a cruise to collect a soul she’s not so happy. Ruby hates the water - for good reason, too. When she meets sexy and charming Jack Deverell, things start looking up. But the shit hits the fan before they can really heat up the sheets and they end up hunting a killer.

This is a great read. The characters are well-rounded with great back stories, the plot is interesting, there’s humor and steaminess, and reapers are involved. What can I say? I like reapers. I really wanted to read book 1 before this one, but didn’t have time, and that’s ok. This can be read as a standalone in the series. I wasn’t lost at all. I will go back at some point though and I’ll read the next one, too. Because I really want to read Dimitri’s story. Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment