Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Bad Mouth

Book source ~ NetGalley
20 May 2013
Paranormal | Romance
247 Pages


My rating ~ 2 bites

Valerie Craig works for the Vampire Liaison Office out of Seattle and when there are unsolved murders that seem to be vampire related she’s the one who has to meet with the vampire higher ups to figure out what’s going on. The uppity vamps assign a liaison of their own, Kade Rollins. It’s all downhill from there.

This story had so much promise going in. The premise is something I hadn’t seen before. But it fails. Horribly so. It’s confusing as fuck. The characters are one-dimensional. There’s wildly swinging moods, instalove, clunky dialogue, and moron characters. I had a hard time finishing this. I should have just given up. I mentioned how confusing it is, right? There’s a little bit here and there to redeem this, but not much. There are better vampire stories out there. Pass on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment