Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Wicked Wednesday

Wicked Wednesday is pretty much self-explanatory.
It's the day for those book reviews of select nommy tales that are so super steamy and erotic, they must come with a warning label. So hang your cloak of virtue on the rack and join me in the debauchery.
Erotica ~ Mature 18+


Book source ~ Purchased on Amazon
18 June 2018
Parody | Satire | Humor
Erotica
38 Pages

My Rating ~ 4 bites and a nibble

Maisy Moore lets her vagina do the talking and before her brain can fire up, she’s whisked away to be one of several wives to a billionaire sheikh. And soon, when her cervix isn’t contracting in ecstasy, it’ll be contracting to pop yet another kid out. But that’s ok. He’s everything she never dreamed she wanted.

If you want a humorous story that pokes fun at a current contemporary trend then this is the one for you. I giggled, I snorted, I cringed, then I giggled some more. Great fun here!


Book source ~ Kindle Lending Library
12 June 2018
Parody | Satire | Humor
Erotica
26 Pages

My Rating ~ 4 bites and a nibble

Is it parody or satire? I can never tell. Oh, who cares anyway? This shit is hilarious! Though I’m not sure where the single dad came in? I’m going with plot hole.

Poking fun at people who totally deserve it has never been more delightful. Pick this up for a good laugh about slimy Lance Larter and his empire. Oh, how the mighty fall, preferably on their perpetual hard on.


1 comment:

  1. Hahaha these both sound like fun reads! I love satire and sexy satire just sounds like a perfect combination :)

    ReplyDelete