Sunday, January 28, 2018

AVR Weekly News ~ 230th Edition

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by 
Kimberly @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. 
~ Recap the past week ~ 
~ Show what's upcoming ~ 
~ Share news ~ 
~ Display book hauls ~

<<< Flip Back

  • Sunday ~ Meme ~ AVR Weekly News ~229th Edition
  • Tuesday ~ Kindle Review ~ Dark Wine at Midnight by Jenna Barwin
  • Thursday ~ Review ~ Pangaea: Exiles by Jeff Brackett
  • Saturday ~ Review ~ The Dark Interest by J.P. Sloan

Page Forward >>>

  •  Monday ~ Review ~ Archangel Errant by Elizabeth Corrigan
  • Friday ~ Friday Featured Spotlight ~ Juniper Court
  • Sunday ~ MemeAVR Weekly News ~ 231st Edition

--- AVR News Update ---
Hello and Happy Sunday!

On the Home Front: Did a lot of running around this week. Wtf? I was hoping things would settle down. *sigh* And then I was asked to do some unexpected Miss Cheeks (Ellie) sitting Fri night to tonight. I may be too old for this, but she sure is a cutie. lol

Touching Nature: Nothing interesting to report here. Temps are up and down and all around. The only snow left from the 1/17 storm is where it was plowed into big piles. Even then, there's not much left.

Book News: I have 3 reviews to write. I'm hoping to get at least one done today while Ellie naps. If I'm lucky I can get two done. And if I'm extremely lucky I can get them all done. lol

Don't Touch That Dial!: Too busy for more than a couple episodes of CSI here and there.

At the Flicks: Not yet...

Cyberspace Playground: Still managing to get my daily Pokéstop. And I play Wordscapes every day for at least a little bit.

Randomness:  I'm not holding a grudge. I'm just not putting up with the fucking bullshit anymore. And you know what? It actually feels great.

Carol's Nuggets of Wisdom: It's better to have and not need than to need and not have. Kinda along the lines of plan for the worst, hope for the best. It all boils down to two words: Plan Ahead.

That's it for me. AVR News Update signing off. May all your books enthrall you.
∞ Shelf Additions ∞
From the library
Nothing just yet.
I have stuff in the chute.

 For Review


Freebies
From Book Funnel



Freebies
Free at time of drafting.
Gaze twice, click once.

 


2 comments:

  1. Temps have been all over the place here in Ohio too. There are times where I feel like we have all four seasons in one day. *sigh* I love the randomness today. I have three reviews to write too. I was hoping to tackle them tonight, but I spent all night visiting blogs. I will try again tomorrow.

    Melanie @ Hot Listens & Rabid Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am all caught up on reviews at the moment, which is a first in forever. I've gotten really bad about writing them. I definitely believe in planning ahead!

    ReplyDelete