Friday, June 10, 2016

Kindle Review

My Kindle Reviews will consist of:
Kindle Lending Library
Kindle First
Freebies


*Book source ~ Kindle Lending Library
Author ~ K.S. Brooks 
Illustrator ~ Nicholas Forristal
Published ~ 1 February 2016
Genre ~ Graphic Novel | Humor
Pages ~ 26

My Rating ~ 3 bites

Luke Payne is a crime fighter in Gothingham, but lately the only thing he seems to be fighting is his loose bowels. His trusted servant Alfreda, finally insists he see a doctor. But the results aren’t what he hoped.

I’m sure this is a standard response to this graphic novel, but seriously…wtf did I just read?! LOL This Batman parody is mildly entertaining and the use of pictures instead of artwork is something different (dare I say unique?), but I can’t say I was mightily impressed with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment