Tuesday, October 27, 2015

KLL ~ Claiming Lucian

Erotica ~ Mature 18+


*Book source ~ Kindle Lending Library
Series ~ Women Warriors of Lustania, #1
Author ~ Auriella Skye
Publisher ~ Sensual Skye Publishing
Published ~ 16 September 2014
Genre ~ Erotica | Fantasy
Pages ~ 35


My Rating ~ 4 bites and a nibble

Korina is a warrior for Lustania. While fighting Marlene, a woman who wants to overthrow Korina’s Queen Orella, she discovers a man in a cage. Her victory in battle means the man, Lucian, is now hers, but he doesn’t speak. Korina knows Marlene was a cruel Mistress, but she’s determined to show Lucian what it means to be owned by a more benevolent benefactor. The battle of wills has begun.

I picked this up just when I needed a hearty Femdom fix. Korina is firm and not cruel. In fact, she believes in other punishments rather than inflicting bodily pain. Well, extreme pain anyway. She treats her slaves very well and they serve her willingly. The story is too short to get a really good handle on the world and the characters, but there’s enough here and decent creativity for a fast hot read. It was just what I needed. This won’t be the last time I read this new-to-me author. I’ll be looking at her other works as well as waiting for more Lustania stories.

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo! I have been sorely lacking in the erotica department lately. I love femdom and need this book in my life. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's short so it's more of a snack than a meal, but I quite liked it. :)

      Delete