Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Aisling Grey, Guardian series

 
 

Aisling Grey, Guardian series (Books 1, 2, 3 & 4)
 ~ Katie MacAlister
Publisher ~ Penguin Group
 ~ Large Print editions by Thorndike Press
Published ~ 7 September 2004 ~ You Slay Me
                    3 May 2005 ~ Fire Me Up
                    7 November 2006 ~ Light My Fire
                    6 November 2007 ~ Holy Smokes

My Rating for the series ~ 3 out of 5

I've written a review for You Slay Me on 11/19/2011, but somehow I didn't get around to writing reviews for the other three books. I decided to do a series review instead of posting  three back-to-back-to-back reviews.

My opinion in my review of You Slay Me stands for the rest of the series. I enjoyed it enough to keep reading. It had mystery, humor, slapstick, hotness, dragons, demons, magic and flying-by-the-seat-of-her-pantsness. Wait...is that even a word? Well, it is now. It was entertaining and light with smooth writing and I did mention the hotness, right? Yummy Drake!

Aisling reminds me of Lucille Ball yet not nearly as annoying as I always found ol' Lucy. I hate that show, btw. If you enjoy MaryJanice Davidson's Undead series or Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum series then you'll enjoy Aisling Grey, Guardian and her trusty sidekicks. Not to mention yummy Drake.

No comments:

Post a Comment