Friday, November 8, 2019

Dream Huntress

Book source ~ NetGalley
23 June 2014
Paranormal | Romance
260 Pages

My Rating ~ 1 bite
DNF @46%

Detective Jordan Delaney is trying very hard to prove to everyone she’s perfectly capable of running an undercover operation and then she promptly falls into bed with a suspect. Tyler McGee is trying really hard to get hired by the drug guy, so he can prove drug guy is bad, bad news, but he immediately fixates on the blonde with the big tits who he keeps telling she shouldn’t be working for the bad man. For her own good, you know. But she just won’t listen to his superior intellect! Okay, Khan. And he wonders disparagingly why do women order big meals and then a diet pop? Gee, I don’t know you sexist piece of shit. Maybe they like fizzy drinks, but don’t want to raise their blood sugar 50 pts for every 4 oz? You know how I know that? My husband is diabetic. So fuck off, you judgmental asshole.

Jordan has nightmares about people who have died. That’s the best thing about this story. The characters in this book are shit. Absolute shit. Too bad this awesome idea is attached to these fuckwad characters. Jordan thinks with her dripping, clenching pussy. She just can’t say no and mean it. Some professional cop she is. Tyler is constantly in her personal space with kisses and gropes and shoving his cock in her even when she says no. Oh, she backtracks and tries to convince the reader that she really wanted his attention, but no does not mean yes do me over my wimpy protests. Then he breaks into her apartment and acts all pissed off when she cuffs him. I’m done. I hate them both and I hope the drug lord discovers them, tortures them, and stakes them out for wild animals to eat.

Oh, and that nightmare she’s been having? I figured out who the girl was right off the bat. Lame.

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, this sounds like nothing that I would want to pick up. I can see why you DNF'd.

    Hope you have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete