Friday, May 24, 2019

Friday Featured Spotlight ~ Limabean Designs





I want to introduce my good friend Michelle who runs Limabean Designs. She's not only a damn fine graphic designer, but she's the sweetest person ever and incredibly easy to work with when you can't figure out exactly what you need. She'll brainstorm with you, tweak designs, and give you a finished product that is awesome. All for a reasonable price! I can't recommend her enough. I pimp her out to anyone who will listen. LOL 

She has done all of my blog graphics from my header and social media buttons to my memes and anything else I've needed. If you want to see the range that she's capable of, I've included some examples of her work below for you to peruse, but she has so much more to offer. Make sure to check out her website and join her Facebook group to keep updated on new pre-made cover opportunities.
Full Wrap Pre-made Covers




Pre-made Covers



  
Book Graphics


Logos



Blog Graphics




3 comments: