Monday, September 17, 2018

Princess Leia

*Book source ~ Library
Mark Waid - Author
Terry Dodson - Artist
3 November 2015
Graphic Novel | Sci-Fi | Media Tie-In
120 Pages

My rating ~ 3 bites


After the destruction of Alderaan and the subsequent destruction of the Death Star, do you wonder what happens right after the medal ceremony at the end of A New Hope. Well, wonder no longer. Princess Leia’s story continues here as she tries to round up the last surviving citizens of Alderaan scattered across the galaxy before the Empire can get to them.

I have to say, I’m not very impressed with this one. I really enjoyed the book Leia: Princess of Alderaan, but this graphic novel was just meh to me. It seems kind of disjointed and not very cohesive. The illustrations are just ok and Leia doesn’t look like Leia at all. Meh, meh, meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment