Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Grave Mistake

My Kindle Reviews will consist of:
Kindle Lending Library
Kindle Unlimited
Kindle First
Freebies


*Book source ~ Kindle Lending Library
Codex Blair, #1
24 January 2017
Paranormal
335 Pages
                                                                                       
My Rating ~ 1 bite
DNF @68%

Blair Sheach is a loner. After reading about her I can understand why. What a whiny completely unlikeable TSTL character. I slogged through 68% hoping that this story would get better. It didn’t. Blair is a twatwaffle. The other characters are assholes. Not even a mildly interesting paranormal element could raise this up. When does magic not make things interesting? In this story. Right here. Writing sucks, plot sucks, characters suck, and there's little to no world building. Skip it. For the love of books, skip it. I’m going to pretend she dies. Yay! A HEA. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment