Thursday, May 3, 2018

Romance Readers Guide to Historic London

My Kindle Reviews will consist of:
Kindle Lending Library
Kindle Unlimited
Kindle First
Freebies


*Book source ~ Kindle Lending Library
24 May 2017
Non-Fiction | Travel
334 Pages

My Rating ~ 4 bites

A travel guide written with readers of historical romance in mind. If you’re curious about the typical landmarks mentioned in your favorite historical romance novels and how they pertain to the modern world then look no further.

This is pretty awesome guide for those who are curious whether certain historical landmarks are still around today. There’s trivia, history, travel info, and more in this fairly well detailed guide. I read this on my Paperwhite and I’m afraid the formatting lacks in ebook form. I recommend, if you’re going to grab this puppy up, then get the paperback offered.

1 comment: