Friday, September 22, 2017

Ahsoka

*Book source ~ Library
11 October 2016
Sci-Fi | Media Tie-In
353 Pages


My Rating ~ 5 bites

Ahsoka’s story after Order 66 and before Rebels.

I always wondered what happened to Ahsoka after the Jedi screwed her over then was like LOL we fucked up, but you can come back. I do not blame her at all for walking away even though I firmly believe by doing so she unknowingly pushed Anakin further down the rabbit hole of the Dark Side. As much as I found her irritating in the beginning of the Clone Wars series, I thought she balanced Anakin and gave him an anchor he desperately needed.

This book does not really explain where she went right after, but it does explain a bit about how she came to be with Rex when Order 66 went down. Mostly it picks up her story a year after the Clone Wars ended and 13 yrs before the show Rebels begins. And it’s a great story! Ahsoka is a conflicted heroine.  She’s been through so much it’s easy to forget she’s only around 17 or so in this book. Well-written with great dialogue as well as action scenes if you’re a Star Wars fan then this isn’t to be missed. Especially if you’re a fan of the Rebel Alliance because this is pretty much the beginning of that. I’m hoping there will be more Ahsoka stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment