Friday, June 16, 2017

The Twilight Zone: Will the Real Martian Please Stand Up?

*Book source ~ Library
Mark Kneece | Rod Serling
15 September 2009
Graphic Novel | Sci-Fi | Media Tie-In
72 Pages


My Rating ~ 4 bites

State troopers follow up on a call about a crash only to find whatever it was, it went into a frozen pond and footprints came out…heading straight for a diner. When they investigate, they find a bus and one diner too many. But who is the odd man out?

I don’t remember this episode, but I’m rewatching the series now, so I’m sure I’ll come upon it. I find it a bit hard to believe that this bus is carrying only 6 passengers and nobody can remember all the passengers. Seriously? There’s only 6 of them! Anyway, aside from that it’s a pretty good story with a great ending! And the artwork is fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment