The 2016 Bookish Resolutions Challenge is hosted by
The Road So Far...
has changed from a smooth, well-paved, 4-lane highway into a pothole-filled, dirt road overgrown with weeds in the middle of Deliverance Country. And me without a 4-wheel drive and a shotgun.
1. Get my NetGalley % up to a minimum of 80. Currently at 49%Reading Goals
**Possibly good. Maybe.** Goal remains to be seen.
2. Finish 3 series that I have started and that are now complete.
**Once again, fail.** I can't even.
3. Listen to a minimum of 1 audiobook a month in addition to the ones with the boys.
**Nope.** Goal can't be heard.
4. Work on backlogged review requests. Try to rebuild review spreadsheet that was lost when computer crashed to help with this goal.
**Sorta. Kinda. ** Goal is taking baby steps.
1. Write reviews no more than 24 hrs after completing book unless real life interferes.Blog Goals
**Goal is dead.**
2. Draft posts for current reads, so I only have to slot in the review when finished.
**Oh, hey! Yay!** Goal accomplished.
3. Draft meme posts a few months ahead of time.
**Sorta. Memes are on hold for awhile.** Goal paused.
4. Maintain alternating schedule as closely as possible: M-W-F then T-TH-S with a weekly Sunday Post.
**Zippity Do Da!** Goal accomplished.
1. Develop healthier habits.Personal Goals
Drink more water
Give yoga a try
**One and a half out of three.** Goal is screwed.
2. Get this catastrophe of a filing system under control.
**Not happening** Goal ran away screaming.
3. Write/plot/research my stories a minimum of 20 minutes, 3 days a week.
**This is still a goal?** Goal is clueless.
Bonus: Money permitting, finish the Exterior Library. Post pics.
**We finished the exterior trim!**Goal in progress.