The 2016 Bookish Resolutions Challenge is hosted by
You can sign up HERE anytime between December 1st and March 1st. The Challenge starts January 1st and ends December 31st. The 2016 Bookish Resolutions Challenge is about setting New Years Resolutions for books and book blogging.
The Road So Far...
I remember now why I stopped doing challenges. I suck at them. LOL Since I'm rusty at challenges, and resolutions in general, I've decide that January, my least favorite month btw, is going to be my practice month even though it looks like I didn't do too bad. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
1. Get my NetGalley % up to a minimum of 80. Currently at 45%Reading Goals
**I'm guessing I need to read at least 2 per month to boost my % and I managed that even though the reviews haven't gone up yet. Goal reached**
2. Finish 3 series that I have started and that are now complete.
**Zero progress on this front so far. Goal in progress**
3. Listen to a minimum of 1 audiobook a month in addition to the ones with the boys.
**Goal reached January**
4. Work on backlogged review requests. Try to rebuild review spreadsheet that was lost when computer crashed to help with this goal.
**Currently 2 complete and 1 still reading. Spreadsheet may be a bust, but I'll still attempt it some point. Goal in progress**
1. Write reviews no more than 24 hrs after completing book unless real life interferes.Blog Goals
**Been pretty good with this goal. Real life interferred a little but I got them all done. Goal reached**
2. Draft posts for current reads, so I only have to slot in the review when finished.
**Oops. I forgot about this one. I have a few to do, but nothing that will take too long. Goal = redheaded stepchild**
3. Draft meme posts a few months ahead of time.
**I have all of Feb ready to go and a few started for March. Goal reached**
4. Maintain alternating schedule as closely as possible: M-W-F then T-TH-S with a weekly Sunday Post.
5. Start new memes: Book Treasures and Kindle Reviews
**Meme graphics done by Michelle at Limabean Designs and first posts are ready for Feb. Goal reached**
1. Develop healthier habits.Personal Goals
Drink more water
Give yoga a try
**a. Could use more moving ~ will continue to work on this
b. I am drinking more water and peeing more, too. Dammit
c. No progress on this yet though I did buy a nifty Yoga Fan book
Goal in progress**
2. Get this catastrophe of a filing system under control.
**Not even. Goal in progress**
3. Write/plot/research my stories a minimum of 20 minutes, 3 days a week.
**Does in my head count? Because then I totally rocked this goal. Goal stumbled**
Bonus: Money permitting, finish the Exterior Library. Post pics.
**No extra monies yet, but I'm getting ready to do taxes. Maybe we'll get lucky.**