Thursday, June 21, 2012

Eternity's Mark

Eternity's Mark
   ~ Maeve Greyson
Publisher ~ Brava
Published ~ 27 March 2012

My Rating ~ 4 out of 5


Hannah McPherson has a special inheritance handed down to her through her mother’s side. Taggart de Gaelson is her assigned protector. It’s up to him to convince her to leave her precious mountain and fly to Scotland to claim her heritage. Many worlds, including Earth, depend on his methods to overcome her stubbornness. Will he persevere? Will she be persuaded? What happens when both answers are yes?

I really enjoyed this story! Smooth-flowing, great story concept, wonderful world and interesting characters. I had a hard time putting it down.

Excuse me…I must go find more books by Maeve Greyson.

*The publisher provided a copy of this book to me for review. Please see disclaimer page.

No comments:

Post a Comment