Sunday, April 1, 2012

Give it to Me

Give It to Me ~ Sean Wolfe
Publisher ~ Kensington
Published ~ 31 January 2012

My Rating ~ 4 out of 5

Give It to Me is an anthology with 12 erotic M/M stories that plumb the darkest fantasies. Each story is short yet well-fleshed.  They’re not just dark erotica. Sean Wolfe makes us feel for these guys, some of whom appear to be beyond redemption. I enjoyed 11 of the 12 stories. Abducted is the only one I had a hard time falling into. The two guys in that story came off as morons in an unbelievably idiotic scenario. Wolfe had me believing in every story except that one.

This was a first read of Sean Wolfe’s work for me. I enjoyed it so much I now need to run off and find more. Ok, I don’t need to run because the internet is a wonderful tool. I just hope there are Kindle versions of his books.

*The publisher provided a copy of this book to me for review. Please see disclaimer page.

No comments:

Post a Comment