Monday, April 18, 2022

Snuggle with the Strange: 9 Twisted Tales

Step into nine eerie lives where the obvious is left at the door, and the surprises are just a page turn away. 

Family secrets a girl struggles to suppress, a man trapped by a woman's bones, a couple of killers and a touch of madness.

Book source ~ Tour
Liane Carter (author)
E.J. Klepinger (illustrator)
17 May 2019
Anthology | Horror
149 Pages

My Rating ~ 3 Bites



Nine crazy and supremely weird tales that could give a normal person nightmares.


1. Life in the Shed ~ A man is terrorized by his wife. Until the day he enters her she-shed and discovers her darkest secret. Gross


2. Victoria’s Violin ~ Well, that was horrifying.


3. The Bone Chair ~  Wtf did I just read?


4. The Reason in the Rain ~ Uh oh..


5. The Power of the Weed ~ Now that’s just crazy.


6. The Flight ~ I don’t get this one at all.


7. He Looked Like My First Mistake ~  This story makes me so fucking mad. And horrified.


8. Purple on Skin ~ I love this story.


9. A Killer Like Me ~  I’m not sure if this is literal or if the MC is mentally ill.

No comments:

Post a Comment