Monday, July 13, 2020

Spirit Walk

My Kindle Reviews will consist of:
Kindle Lending Library
Kindle Unlimited
Kindle First
Freebies

Book source ~ Kindle Unlimited
15 May 2018
Paranormal | Mystery
198 pages

My Rating ~ 4 bites

Sam Firecloud is asked to come home to the reservation to investigate the death of a man found at the bottom of a canyon. Tribal police say it was an accident, others are saying it was not. Since Sam is a medium who can see and get impressions from ghosts, he and his partner Lacey Fiztpatrick head to the Navajo reservation to see what’s up.

Another quick and intriguing read. I love Sam and Lacey’s cases. They are not boring and the end of this one had my heart beating fast. Whew! The writing clips along at a good pace and the characters are great. I hope we see more of Ranger Stoneburner. You wouldn’t think so after he’s introduced, but I ended up liking him. Bring on the next case!

No comments:

Post a Comment