Thursday, May 14, 2020

Skin Walk

My Kindle Reviews will consist of:
Kindle Lending Library
Kindle Unlimited
Kindle First
Freebies

Book source ~ Kindle Unlimited
28 March 2017
Mystery | Paranormal
268 Pages

My Rating ~ 4 bites and a nibble

Lacey Fitzpatrick used to be a detective for the LAPD, but now she’s a private investigator. Sam Firecloud works construction, but he’s also a medium who works on the side to release ghosts from their Earthly prison. An unusual partnership formed at the end of book 1, slowly starts to gel as Sam and Lacey feel their way around each other (not that way, you pervs) and mesh how each likes to work to solve a case.

This particular case takes them to Sam’s family on the Navajo reservation. Sam’s cousin has died in what his grandfather believes is not a natural way. The clues are hard to come by, but they chip away at it until the culprit is revealed. Wow. I did not see that coming. Great story!

4 comments:

  1. I love when a book surprises you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cover really creeps me out, but the book sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was creepy. I think she changed the covers though. lol

      Delete