Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Wicked Wednesday

Wicked Wednesday is pretty much self-explanatory.
It's the day for those book reviews of select nommy tales that are so super steamy and erotic, they must come with a warning label. So hang your cloak of virtue on the rack and join me in the debauchery.
Erotica ~ Mature 18+

*Book source ~ Kindle Unlimited
Ménage | Contemporary
250(?) Pages
1490 KB

My rating ~ 4 bites and a nibble

Kayla Pratchett inherits her Great-Aunt Tabitha’s house in Northern California, so she packs up and moves there from New York. Why not? She’s lost her job and her jerk boyfriend dumped her, so a fresh start in a house she loves sounds like a great plan. Until she gets there and realizes how much work the house really needs and her with no moola to do it. Enter Taylor and Dom, the super hot Fix-It Guys. They have an idea and with the help of their super hot friend Logan, all of Kayla’s dreams could possibly come true. If she’ll let them.

This is billed as a reverse harem, not really a term I approve of, but whatever. Kayla gets involved with three hot guys and she doesn’t even have to choose one over the others. Now that’s what I’m talking about! While the sex is smokin’ hot, there’s also a story here with decent characters and not bad world building. Told from several POVs is something I love, it means I can get inside more than one person’s head and see what’s going on. It’s definitely a story that kept me reading, not wanting to put the book down.



*Book source ~ Kindle Unlimited
How Many Dukes Can I Take?
Erica Omance
17 May 2015
Ménage | Historical
29 pages

My rating ~ 1 bite

Elysa marries John Bonham (seriously?), the heir to the Dukedom of Sussex. Being married to the Duke’s heir is not living up to what Elysa thought. When John’s cousin Mark shows up and then another cousin Antony, Elysa finds out how kinky her husband truly is.

Omfg. This book is horrible. Seriously awful and not even in a good way that I can make fun of. The writing is terrible. It’s so bad I hope English isn’t the author’s first language because if it’s this bad and the author is a native English speaker then that’s just pathetic. I love how many Dukes or heirs to the Duke are mentioned in this book. Are there even that many in all of England? This is also supposed to be historical. Yeah, no. And that cover? Come on! Is that one guy wearing boxer briefs?! *head meet desk* I mentioned how terrible the writing is. Don’t get me started on how bad the sex scenes are. And don't get me started on the whole take a naked cock from a guy's ass and put it in a pussy. Ewwwww! NO! Don't ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, EVER do that! Don’t bother reading this. I am dead serious. Just don’t.

*Book source ~ Kindle Unlimited
Harley Jane Meadows
11 January 2017
20 Pages

My Rating ~ 3 bites

Michelle is all grown up and she wants to have her cherry popped by a mature older man.

From the title I thought this would be more about medical fetish, but the only medical part is that Sam is a Doctor. Michelle is a dip and Sam is easily led by his penis and a young, firm set of knockers. Not much substance to this, but it’s not a bad one-handed read.

Notes: Starts at 8%, ends at 74%


No comments:

Post a Comment