Monday, January 30, 2017

Kindle Review ~ Alternative Therapy

My Kindle Reviews will consist of:
Kindle Lending Library
Kindle First
Freebies

*Book source ~ Kindle Lending Library
29 November 2014
Erotica | Femdom
275 Pages

My Rating ~ 2 bites
DNF

Dr. Glover is a sex therapist and when Danny Sullivan, a former high school acquaintance, comes to her practice in a desperate last bid for help she breaks her own rule of not treating people she knows personally. She can’t help herself. Danny is a true submissive with a slave personality and she wants to be the one to train him. Danny’s not so sure about this new way of life, but decides to let Dr. Glover treat him for a month and see if his problem is solved. He has no idea what he’s getting himself into.

This is a decently written tale of Femdom, BDSM, and slave training, but it wasn’t doing much for me. There are many aspects of training that Dr. Glover uses that just don’t appeal to me, so I had to call it quits. Don’t let my opinion put you off though. If you enjoy Femdom then this might be the one for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment