Thursday, November 3, 2016

Flesh Cartel ~ Choices

*Book source ~ NetGalley
Title ~ Choices
Publisher ~ Riptide Publishing
Published ~ 7 January 2013
Genre ~ BDSM | Dark
Pages ~ 76

My Rating ~ 3 bites

Mat and Dougie have survived (barely) the flesh auction and head to the home of their new Master’s professional trainer, Nikolai Petrovic. Only they don’t know that until they get there. Each brother doesn’t even know where the other is even though they are traveling in the same RV. Is life about to get harder for them? Or will they escape?

I’m not finding this series as enthralling as I did when I started. It’s still compelling and the writing is great, but maybe my tastes have changed. I want the brothers to escape their situation, but I’m not getting much hope to cling to. Maybe that’s the problem. They didn’t sign up for any of this, so I want to see them triumph over the bad guys, but it’s just not happening fast enough for me. If it ever does? I’m not sure. I probably wouldn’t continue except I have the next section from NetGalley. Maybe things will look up for the brothers then.

No comments:

Post a Comment