Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Playing Doctor

*Book source ~ NetGalley
Series ~ Meeting Men, #1
Author ~ Kate Allure
Published ~ 6 January 2015
Genre ~ Contemporary | Anthology
Pages ~ 256


My Rating ~ 3 bites

From Goodreads:
In The Intern, the temperature of Dr. Lauren Marks's office quickly rises when her new medical intern Courtney turns out to be a passionate and sexy young man.

Valerie realizes all of her fantasies when her sexy surgeon and her loving husband team up to offer her some extra-special treatment in My Doctor, My Husband, and Me.

Nikki gets more than she bargained for in Seize the Doctor when the hot guy she recently met at a bar walks into her exam room wearing a white coat. Good thing she wore her sexiest lingerie.

The Intern ~ I was into this one until Lauren turns into a bitch. That was it for me. Completely killed the steamy build up.

My Doctor, My Husband, and Me ~ This seemed to be missing something. Who hasn’t had a sexy Dr. at some point in their life? But I just had a hard time connecting the Dr. and the patient together in a sexy way. At all. So the beginning lacked a lot. After they created the ménage à trois it got hot though. Very hot.

Seize the Doctor ~ A bit too hipsterish for me. I did appreciate Nikki stepping outside her comfort zone and getting her man, but it was all kinda meh otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment