Tuesday, July 7, 2015

BtVS: Season 8, Vol 7

*Book source ~ Library
Title ~ Twilight
Author ~ Brad Meltzer
Illustrator ~ Georges Jeanty
Publisher ~ Dark HorseComics
Published ~ 6 October 2010
Genre ~ Graphic Novel | Paranormal
Pages ~ 136


My Rating ~ 1 bite and a nibble

Turbulence ~ Something weird happened to Buffy at the end of Episode 6 and she doesn’t have a clue what it means.

Buffy has uber-powers now, Riley is a double agent and the Xander/Dawn relationship is out in the open. Illustrations are decent, but sometimes they’re a tad too cartoony.

Twilight ~ Then Twilight shows up and it’s time for the big showdown.

Ok, I’m totally and completely confused. What in the fuck is this? I’ve read it twice and I still don’t get it. Ascending to a higher plane? This is so lame I really have no words. Plus, where did all his power come from?! There’s no ‘splainy! And can I just say that I am not a fan of Buffy and Angel? I much prefer a Spike and Buffy relationship. I’m voting for Angel to move on to someone else now. But that ending? Can I get an oh yeah, a yay and a what the hell?

Willow: Goddesses and Monsters ~ Takes place after Sunnydale is destroyed, but before Season 8 begins.

Willow goes on some kind of witchy power quest and meets up with some goddesses and monsters. I’m still not sure what’s going on, but I love the illustrations.

No comments:

Post a Comment