Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Naked Sushi

*Book source ~ NetGalley
Title ~ Naked Sushi
Author ~ Jina Bacarr
Publisher ~ Harlequin
Published ~ 15 October 2013
Genre ~ Contemporary
Pages ~ 89


My Rating ~ 2 bites

Pepper O’Malley makes one rash, albeit sexy, mistake and gets fired from her job as a computer programmer. Turns out, her mistake, the hottie she had sex with in the copy room, doesn’t even work for the company. She needs an income and is determined to get her job back, but she soon finds out that hottie and her boss are both hiding secrets. Now, Pepper has some decisions to make. Will they include the copy room hottie?


This story started out promising, but quickly descended into the Dumbass Woman from ClichéLand. The writing is mediocre, the characters shallow and the plot idiotic. The hot scenes are pretty good though. I rolled my eyes way too much for this to be an enjoyable read for me.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, what a bummer. It had such a promising title.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! The title was intriguing. The story...not. *sigh*

      Delete
  2. Man, I think I own tho one too :( So promising, but I'll skip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm fairly certain you wouldn't like it, Berls. If you decide to give it a go then at least it's short. lol

      Delete