The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
~ Recap the past week ~ Show what's upcoming ~ Share news ~ Display book hauls ~
- Sunday ~ The Sunday Post ~ 40th Edition
- Monday ~ Review ~ Froggy Style by J.A. Kazimer
- Wednesday ~ Review ~ Wicked Wednesday
- Thursday ~ Tour ~ Becoming the Chateran by S.J. Aisling
- Friday ~ Review ~ The Zillionaire Vampire Cowboy's Secret Werewolf Babies by Nine Naughty Novelists
- Saturday ~ Showcase Saturday
- Monday ~ Tour ~ Blood Lovers by Jophrael L. Avaro
- Tuesday ~ Time Turner Tuesday ~ Being a Green Mother by Piers Anthony
- Wednesday ~ Walking on Weds w/Audios ~ Blood Rites by Jim Butcher
- Thursday ~ Tour ~ My Soul Immortal by Jen Printy
- Friday ~ Unknown at this time
- Saturday ~ Possibly something
- Sunday ~ The Sunday Post ~ 42nd Edition
AVR News Update
Hello and Happy Sunday!
To anyone who has mothered a human or non-bipedal I wish you a
Mother Nature however does not get a happy Mother's Day from me. She has been a real bitch here in NC. It's been way too hot for May and our A/C is not working properly. We had to fill it with freon last year (expensive) because it developed a leak and since freon is no longer used as a coolant we will either have to bend over and pay through the ass for another fill up or replace the system. I'm not sure which yet until I get a tech out here to look. At the heat pump. Not my ass. So, until then it's been stuffy in the house even with fans in the windows. This house was not designed for maximum cross-breeze effect. I wish I had an old fashioned attic fan. But we have no attic so I'm not sure how that would work.
Anyway...moving on. Other than reading, reviewing and trying to get caught back up on posts I have nothing else to report other than this final pic of my Mother's Day pretties. The Kindle Paperwhite I told you about last week. The flowers and O.M.Gawd Delicious strawberries are from my oldest son. My daughter bought me a set of spoons I've been needing and kept forgetting to get. They aren't in the pic because she gave them to me late last night. Also, this morning when I got up to pack hubby's lunch for work, I noticed all the towels were folded, some blankets were were put up and the dishwasher had been emptied. She was a busy girl last night after I went to bed! I wonder if the boys helped her? Hmmm...somehow I doubt it. LOL
I have an urge to bake some nommies today. I have a chocolate pastry recipe I think I'll try and maybe some brownies wouldn't go amiss. Hubby also brought home some cookie dough from some fund raiser at work, so maybe I'll get that out of the freezer, too. As for dinner...I have no idea what that'll be. Maybe I should make today a Fend For Yourself day? Sounds good to me. :)
That's it for me. AVR News Update signing off. May all your books enthrall you.
From the library
Red Adept Tour
Uh, oh...I was bad.
For InD'tale Magazine
Free at time of drafting post